Our reputation for excellence gives customers a higher level of confidence that their battery products meets applicable requirements. MET is a full service testing and certification laboratory providing product safety, EMC, environmental, wireless and telecom testing. MET is accredited by A2LA and NVLAP as a testing laboratory and is an A2LA accredited certification body.
- CTIA Authorized Test Laboratory (CATL) for the CTIA Battery Certification Program.
- Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) – OSHA
- Standard Council of Canada (SCC)
- National Certification Body (NCB) – IECEE
- EPA-Recognized ENERGY STAR Certification Body (CB) and Test Laboratory
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA)
- National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) – NIST
- Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) – Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Industry Canada (IC) for radio equipment and terminal equipment
- National Voluntary Australian Communications Authority (ACMA)
- Japan’s Voluntary Control Council for Interference (VCCI) for IT and telecom equipment
- Radio Research Agency of the Korea Communications Commission (RRA/KCC)
- Ministry of Information and Communication for Vietnam (MIC)
- EPCglobal Inc,™ official test lab for Hardware/Software Certification Program
- Taiwan’s Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (BSMI)
MET is the first independent testing laboratory licensed by OSHA under its Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) program, approved to test and certify to over 170 product categories for product safety certification.